If you think your ‘edgy’ (read: offensive) jokes are helping people get over trauma and forcing them to confront reality, you are literally the lowest life-form.
You aren’t helping anything, you aren’t some beacon of honesty shining the light into the lives of these poor, weak individuals who can’t move on from whatever problems they have and have to face up to reality.
All you’re doing is being a terrible person, and potentially traumatising people, which will cause the issues to take longer to heal.
Who are you to walk and and decide what is right for everyone? Literally, who made you god-arbiter of what is okay to say and what is ‘too sensitive’, you self-entitled shitbag?
Look at yourself. You aren’t helping anybody and even if your shit was by some stretch helpful, nobody is asking for it. Get off your pedestal and pipe the fuck down.
- peacelovemusichappyness likes this
- cassiopium said: I have this paranoia whenever I read these posts that you’re talking about me and I’ve done these things without me realising it… Now I realise that this makes it sound like I make everything about me - I PROMISE I TRY NOT TO! D:
- secretelitersofsecrecy likes this
- floskii said: Yeah, it’s funny because you never hear ACTUAL VICTIMS OF TRAUMA using this coping method, it’s always the insensitive shits who take advantage of people’s suffering as a way of avoiding criticism by pretending to care.
- commanderjshepard reblogged this from sazquatch
- britishintellegence likes this
- sarah-o likes this
- sassysluteverforever likes this
- sazquatch posted this