My dad was telling me about these girls at his old college who invented a nail polish that paints on clear, and if you stir your drink with your finger with the nail polish on, it will react with the “Date Rape” drug and turn red.
Dude. It’s genius.
I saw this before and didn’t reblog it because it didn’t have anything to say how but now that there is a link saying how I wil reblog it.
I bought one of the lipbalms described in the link ages ago, and I think it’s important to note that the lipbalms themselves don’t detect the drugs, there are just 2 bits of cardboard you can keep in your purse.
In addition, there are tons of different drinks they don’t work with so it’s not a complete thing, from memory it doesn’t work with any drink mixed with juice.
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed and there’s no “cause” for it, it’s just how you’ve always been.
- It’s okay if you feel sex-repulsed sometimes and not repulsed at other times, or if you’ve become more/less sex-repulsed over time.
- It’s okay to be afraid of sex.
- It’s okay to think that sex is disgusting.
- It’s okay to like reading/watching fictional sex but not want it in real life.
- It’s okay to be repulsed by some sexual things but not by other sexual things.
- None of the above things make your feelings weird, messed-up or unhealthy.
- You don’t need to “overcome” your dislike of sex. If you’re happier without sex, then that’s great, you don’t need to change.
- If you want to become more comfortable with sex, or if you think therapy will help you be happier with yourself, then that’s fine, too.
- If your partner wants you to do something sexual that you’re not comfortable with, then they’re the one in the wrong, and they need to stop. Your feelings and comfort are important, and you never owe sex to anyone.
- If your partner wants you to change, or to stop being sex-repulsed or asexual, then they are wrong. You deserve a partner who loves you the way you are, respects your feelings, and doesn’t ask you to change for them.
- You do not need to be sex-positive, or willing to have sex, in order to be a “healthy” or “normal” asexual person.
- Some sex-repulsed people aren’t asexual-spectrum. All of the above applies to them, too!
- Whatever your feelings about sex are, it is perfectly okay to feel the way you do, and there is nothing bad, abnormal or wrong about your feelings.
It really, really bothers me when people make assumptions about personality based on body type.
You can’t tell shit about me just by looking at my body. My boobs don’t have an annotated note attached to them detailing my sexual history, my legs aren’t tattooed with my attitude towards exercise, and my hair hasn’t got a mouth to let you know whether or not I’m ‘fun.’
"omg i hate small talk its so fake!!" like damn u must be so fucking annoying. its called being nice. if i was at a party and i was like "how r your classes going" and you were like "ugh lets skip that i KNOW u dont really CARE about my classes and i dont care about YOURS" i would log out of there so fucking fast
So in middle school we weren’t allowed to have any drinks aside from water but I kept sprite or the clear kool aid in a water bottle and felt like I was someone who made moonshine during the prohibition era.
if u have a dick u dont get an opinion about feminism.
do i even need to point out how cissexist, transmisogynistic, and wrong this statement is
ur username is “cumaddict” don’t even talk to me
yes i love cum i drink it with every meal that doesn’t make you any less wrong
Blog URLs which make light of rape, or make rape ~cutesy~ are repulsive and like I get you’re trying to be edgy but you’re not really shocking anyone, given the word rape is thrown around by gamers near constantly and being in the company of 14 year old boys doesn’t exactly make you edgy, sorry.
It grosses me out so much when ‘feminist’ blogs which are full of porn and have blog owners talking about how they’re ‘owned’ reblog my feminist posts like ew no go what kind of feminist are you if you support that industry?
And every day at school, he would get a free lunch from a government program. He told Eloise he didn’t want a free lunch. He wanted his own lunch. One in a brown paper bag, just like the other kids.
He wanted one, he said, because he knew a kid with a brown paper bag had someone who cared for him. This is what the Left does not understand.
Paul Ryan shames kids from low-income families who get free lunches.by suggesting that their families don’t care for them.
So, is this the GOP’s new “outreach” - shaming children for being born into a poor family and telling them their family doesn’t care about them because they are poor?
These people are bullies. They get off on making the poor feel like shit.
Better to starve a child than give them food for free, say the conservatives.(via misandry-mermaid)
These stereotypes are sometimes perpetuated by other women who have been so successfully sold the myth of their own inferiority that they have instead sought symbolic power by presenting themselves to men as turncoats; little foot soldiers who can be relied upon to reinforce patriarchal norms and whose loyalty is rewarded in compliments, pats on the head and a smattering of crumbs saved from the table. Don’t get even, ladies - get mad - Clementine Ford.